Reserved dates will not be selectable
Currency Type *
Room Type *
Arrival Date *
Departure Date *
Number of Nights
  1. 1. Booking Your Accommodation
  2. 1.1. To secure your booking you will be asked to complete a booking form either over the telephone or online. Once this has been completed and we are in receipt of your deposit. we will process your request.
  3. 1.2. Your reservation is confirmed once you are in receipt of your Confirmation Invoice and you have paid your 20% deposit.
  4. 1.3. Payments for deposits and balances can be made by Credit/Debit Card or Bank Transfer.
  5. 1.4. Any special requests should be made at the time of booking or advised by telephone or email before arrival. Savana will endeavour to meet your special requests however they cannot be guaranteed.
  6. 1.5. When making your booking with Savana, we will address all correspondence for the booking to the lead name unless you specify otherwise
  7. 1.6. If you booking is made through a travel agent, all correspondence will be directed to that travel agent
  8. 1.7. Your balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival except during the holiday period of 23 December to 02 January where balances are due 90 days prior to arrival.
  9. 1.8. The lead name billing address must match the address of the credit card details given to confirm the reservation. No third party transactions will be allowed.
  10. 1.9. On arrival at Savana you will be asked to pay a deposit locally to cover any breakages or misuse of the accommodation. This is normal practice and similar to the credit card imprint taken when checking into a hotel. This is approximately $500 which is refunded on departure. 
  11. 1.10. Savana reserves the right to cancel you booking with loss of deposit if your balance is not paid by the balance due date on your confirmation.
  1. 2. Amendments & Cancellations
  2. 2.1. Savana will make every effort to assist you if you wish to alter your arrangements. Such requests must be sent by email to res@savana-portocupecoy.com
  3. 2.2. Any amendments are subject to availability and any additional costs will need to be covered by the client.
  4. 2.3. Should you wish to cancel your reservation, our cancellation policy is detailed below:
    • 61 days or more prior to arrival – $100 administration charge and full balance payment is refunded 
    • 60-46 days prior to arrival –  20% charge on the value of the booking, and the remaining 80% is refunded.  
    • 45 – 31 days prior to arrival – 30% charge on the value of the booking, and the remaining 80% is refunded
    • 30 – 8 days prior to arrival - 50% charge on the value of the booking, and the remaining 50% is refunded
    • 7 – 0 days prior to arrival – 100%  cancellation charge
  5. 2.4. We strongly recommend that our guests take out travel insurance to protect themselves in case of any personal unforeseen circumstances
  6. 2.5. In the rare event that a situation arises beyond our control and we are unable to supply the exact accommodation booked we will provide accommodation of the same standard or higher. This is very unlikely however if the clients are unhappy with this agreement Savana will refund back the payments received by the client only.
  7. 2.6. Should you wish to cancel your Xmas or Holiday Season reservation, our cancellation policy is detailed below:
    • 61 days or more prior to arrival – 20% cancellation charge and full balance payment is refunded.
    • 60-46 days prior to arrival – 50% charge on the value of the booking, and the remaining 50% is refunded.
    • 45 – 0 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation charge.
  1. 3. Force Majeure
  2. 3.1. Force Majeure means unusual or unforeseeable circumstance beyond the control of Savana at Porto Cupecoy, the consequence of which Savana at Porto Cupecoy could not avoid.
  3. 3.2. This includes but is not limited to war, threat of war, riot, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, technical problems with transport, power failure, natural disasters, fire, flood and adverse weather conditions.
  4. 3.3. In a case of Force Majeure Savana at Porto Cupecoy will not be held responsible for any costs or losses our clients incur.